WHY SHOULD BUSINESSES SWITCH TO SOLAR POWER?
- Eliminate or reduce your monthly electric bill from day 1 = savings from day 1.
- Going solar cuts your overall business costs and put money back into your business.
- Excess power can be sold back to your electric company if your system is grid tied.
- Batteries can be used to store power for use if you operate during the nights
- Federal tax incentives.
- State and local tax credits and rebates.
- Tax benefits through deduction of capital expenditure and special depreciation.
- Low-interest loans specifically geared towards installing solar power at your business.
- A long term investment that keeps on giving back to your business well deserved financial and environmental returns to keep you growing.
- Guaranteed power even when the grid is down giving you energy independence.
- Freedom from high oil prices and frequent tariff increases from your electric provider.
- Our 30-year extended warranty protection plan ensures that your business is securely covered and your investment is protected.
- The value of your business increases when you invest in solar system installations.
- Our 30-year warranty protection plan is fully transferable should you wish to sell your business which will be a selling point for you in getting better returns on your investment. The bonus for this is that it will be of no additional cost to you nor the new business owner.
- A cleaner carbon footprint for the environment and future generations.
- Peace of mind
Business owners can protect themselves against constantly rising electricity bills. Going solar is the smart way to substantially reduce energy costs to improve the bottom line of your company.
Houses of worship too can also benefit by putting their often large and shade-free roofs to good use by installing solar panels.
UNIVERSITIES / SCHOOLS
Solar Patios, Pergolas, Parking structures and Roof-top installations are practical ways for educational institutions to tap into the benefits of solar energy to create practical solutions that suite their energy and shading needs.
FEDERAL SOLAR TAX CREDIT
Installing solar panels earns you a federal tax credit. This means that you will get a credit for your income taxes that actually lowers your tax bill. You can qualify for this tax credit for the year that you install your solar panels, as long as the system generates electricity for a business in the United States.
100% EXEMPTION ON PROPERTY TAX FOR THE INCREASED VALUE FOR SOLAR SYSTEMS
SOLAR TAX CREDIT ELIGIBLITY
ARIZONA SALES TAX INCENTIVE
There is a sales tax incentive on solar system devices.
Contact us for further information on the devices and applicable exemptions.
FLEXIBLE FINANCING WITH EASY PAYMENT TERMS
There are several attractive programs for subsidized loans for your solar system installation. Schedule an appointment with us and we will be more than delighted to discuss the various options with you.
MONEY BACK INTO YOUR POCKET OR PENSION FROM THE MARKED SAVINGS GENERATED
When you combine the various solar tax credits and other financial incentives you will realize significant savings on your solar power system installation. The installation of solar power system can be a sizeable investment; Solar Energy Consulting LLC is here for you.
We will guide you every step of the way to ensure that you capitalize on all the subsidies, rebates, and credits available in your area so you get the maximum reduction in your solar system cost
AT SOLAR ENERGY CONSULTING LLC, WE ENGINEER SOULTIONS RIGHT
We are a solutions base solar engineering company that provides our customers with a complete turnkey solution for their energy consumption needs. The solar panels and inverters on your roof represent the final leg of your energy solutions journey. The actual journey begins with us sitting with you to design and customize a solution that is unique to your business and your preferences only.
IS SOLAR ENERGY RIGHT FOR ME?
At Solar Energy Consulting LLC, we realize that solar energy is not readily made affordable and available to everyone. We have moved to break down some of those barriers to ensure that as many homeowners and businesses across America can access this very valuable “free” source of energy. Should you check off five or more of the boxes below, please contact us so that we can discuss the various options available to you.
- Do you want the best financing options available on the market?
- Do you want to pay zero (“0”) financing fees?
- Is your credit score 550 or more?
- Do you own the property you’re living at?
- Have you had a bankruptcy which is now discharged? (optional, can be deleted)
- Do you want to pay zero (“0”) down and enjoy zero (“0”) or very minimal charge on your electric bill?
- Are you tired of the constant increase in your electric bill?
- Do you want to put savings back into your business or 401K?
- Do you want a secured supply of power even when the grid is down
- Do you want to partake and enjoy the various incentives and credits made available to you from your State and Federal Government?
- Do you want the value of your property to increase without having to pay an increase in property taxes?
- Do you want a cleaner environment for yourself and future generations?
If your answer is “yes” to 5 or more of these questions, please contact us so we can guide you further.
Solar Energy Consulting is committed to helping businesses prosper financially and socially. We will help you by designing systems that will fit the unique needs of your business. These systems are guaranteed to save you money thereby making your business more profitable. We will help you to leave a cleaner carbon footprint by utilizing clean energy generated from the sun thus helping you to be more socially responsible while you operate in the environment. Clean energy today for a better tomorrow.